If you are not reaching voters on Facebook you are missing out. Chances are your opponents are already advertising on Facebook.
We can help drive more traffic. Don’t delay any longer!
A strong Facebook presence helps campaigns win because it is:
- Affordable – You set your own budget.
- Highly targeted – You can focus on voters in the district you are running in — either primary or general election voters.
- Cost effective – You only target those who will vote or who voted in the past.
- Fast – We can help you create an ad right away.
- Always on – It works 24/7/365.
- Engaging – Facebook advertising helps you draw in and engage voters with your campaign.
- Great value – There is no cheaper form of advertising.
- Impactful – You can increase your name recognition and drive traffic to your website.
- Measurable – You can see the impact of your campaign.
- Above all else, Facebook advertising works – You can reach and persuade voters — quickly, easily and cost effectively!
Use Facebook advertising to help win your campaign!
- 79% of Americans use Facebook — even 65% of seniors use Facebook — and older people are the ones more likely to vote.
- The average time that users spend on Facebook is nearing an hour per day — more than any other leisure activity.
- 53% of U.S. residents use Facebook “several times a day.”
- The average person will spend more than five years of his or her life on social media.
- 400 new users sign up for Facebook every minute.
So how does this work?
Start by filling in the form and tell us what a) race you are running in and b) who you want to target (primary voters or general election voters).
We will then get back to you with a sample of what a Facebook advertising program will look like and exactly how much it will cost.
So how much does this cost? Each race is different, but here is the budget, as an example, of a typical state legislative race.
*** Please note that the cost of running the Facebook ads is not included in the estimated price above which ranges from $50-$500 dollars per month. ***
So to recap:
- To get started, fill in the form and provide us with some basic information.
- We will then get you a precise price for buying a voter list and voter email addresses.
- Once we have your signoff, we will invoice you and then get to work building ads.
- Once we have your approval, we will target only the voters you need to reach with your Facebook advertising.
- After your campaign is up and running, we will keep you abreast of the progress we are making with our detailed analytics reporting. This will help your Facebook advertising campaign make the greatest impact with voters.
So as you can see, this is simple. Easy. Affordable. And most importantly, it is cutting edge and effective at winning over voters!
Don’t waste time.
Sign up for Political Campaign Tips